When placing garage door order: Follow these steps
1) Be sure to measure garage door opening size!
– Understand, if technician arrives with your ordered size, and it does not fit, your deposit is Nonrefundable and we charge a trip fee and modification fee of $220 minimum.
2) Place order over phone. Size, color, style, and window pattern if applicable.
3) Absolute garage doors will schedule you, confirm order, and take deposit over phone with Visa, Mastercharge, or Debit.
4) Be sure and provide multi telephone numbers, technician or office will call you to confirm before garage door is picked up from manufacture. IF you do not answer or call back quickly, we may have to reschedule your appointment. We do understand emergencies happen, and we do not want to take the risk of damaging your new garage door if you are not ready for installation.
5) Be sure area is cleared for installation. Technicians need to get ladders underneath the tracks and under motor.
6) Provide email or phone to text to send order. Order needs to be reviewed, confirmed, and authorized. (Customer needs to reply for authorization)